Our one-day Security Industry QuickStart training gives sales team members new to the industry an introduction to the basics necessary to get started.
The Security Industry QuickStart Course Includes
- One day with two half-day sessions; morning and afternoon
- Delivered through live, virtual meetings
- Handouts provided
- Testing at the end of each session with results provided to management
- Completion certificate for successful attendees
- Additional resources for follow-up training
Follow up in 60 days with the Security Sales Mastery course (at the Security Sales Academy), to build the sales team you deserve.
By the end of the Security Sales Quickstart training, participants will…
- Understand the value of working in the security industry.
- Learn about various kinds of systems.
- Make the distinction between intrusion, access control, video surveillance and fire alarm systems, as well as how they can interact.
- Recognize various system components and understand their use case.
- Know what 24/7 monitoring includes and how it works.
- Learn the differences between mandated systems, code requirements, and customer options.
- Appreciate how to maintain personal safety during site visits.
- Identify the tools to have on hand when working with customers.
- Understand the basics of system design.
- Learn the value of creating and maintaining great working relationships with admins and technicians.
- Recognize the importance of customer service.
- And so much more.