If you are attending the Electronic Security Expo (ESX) in Ft. Worth next week, let’s meet up! I’m presenting an educational session as part of the Managing for Success track. The topic is Sales Management – Coaching Talent for Success. Mark your calendar for Wednesday, June 15, from 10:30 – 11:30 am so you don’t miss it.
Here’s what you’ll learn in Sales Management – Coaching Talent for Success:
- The importance of hiring coachable sales reps.
- How to coach more, solve less, and avoid a one size fits all approach.
- The top coaching ideas and technology applications that help build a quality team.
- How to align expectations, manage for better sales activity, and produce the desired results.
- Why continually training salespeople and professional development should be part of the culture.
It’s a lot to cover in just an hour, so don’t be late and miss anything!
I’ll be at the Expo for the entire event and look forward to seeing so many of you I’ve missed over the last few years. Let’s catch up and talk about developing the skills and performance of your sales and leadership teams.
I also can’t wait to tell you about my course Security Sales Mastery, part of the Security Sales Academy. In my 10-week course of live and virtual training, I deliver comprehensive sales skills training for security industry salespeople. Your new and experienced sales reps have time to absorb and retain what they learn while putting the lessons in action as they increase their sales. We’re seeing great results with sales reps energized and confident to go get the deals.
If you’d like to schedule a time to meet so we don’t miss each other, save it on my calendar now.
Not going to ESX and want to talk by Zoom? Click here and choose the best time for you.