Our one-day Security Industry QuickStart training gives sales team members new to the industry an introduction to the basics necessary to get started.
The Security Industry QuickStart Course Includes
- One day with two half-day sessions; morning and afternoon
- Delivered through live, virtual meetings
- Handouts provided
- Testing at the end of each session with results provided to management
- Completion certificate for successful attendees
- Additional resources for follow-up training
By the end of the Security Sales Quickstart training, participants will…
- Understand the value of working in the security industry.
- Learn about various kinds of systems.
- Make the distinction between intrusion, access control, video surveillance and fire alarm systems, as well as how they can interact.
- Recognize various system components and understand their use case.
- Know what 24/7 monitoring includes and how it works.
- Learn the differences between mandated systems, code requirements, and customer options.
- Appreciate how to maintain personal safety during site visits.
- Identify the tools to have on hand when working with customers.
- Understand the basics of system design.
- Learn the value of creating and maintaining great working relationships with admins and technicians.
- Recognize the importance of customer service.
- And so much more.